An every day and everywhere hand sanitiser
Keep hands clean and refreshed with our pocket sized 70% alcohol formulated hand sanitiser spray. Use while in car, office, handbag, picnics, nappy change, travel, sports, etc.
We have also combined more than the CDC recommended concentration of alcohol, the antibacterial properties of Manuka oil with the fresh scent of lemongrass, our unique formulation of hard hitting antibacterial hand sanitiser that kills 99.9% of bacteria.
- 70% alcohol
- The added power of Manuka Hydrosol
- Effective against 99.9% of bacteria
- On the go protection
Our hand sanitiser is made in New Zealand in accordance with the Code of Good Manufacturing Practices in accordance with the ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practice Standard and conforms to all applicable health and substance laws in New Zealand.
Pump once or twice on dry hands. Rub thoroughly until hands are dry.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Inflammable keep away from heat and flame. Avoid contact with broken skin. Do not inhale or ingest. Constant use may dry out your skin.
Keep out of reach of children
- Alcohol denat.
- Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka) hydrosol - Hydrosols are the pure co-product of the steam distillation of plant material. When plants are steam distilled to produce essential oils, some valuable compounds of the plant, that are not found in the essential oil, become dissolved in the distillation water. Many of the valuable properties of Manuka are found only in the hydrosol.
- Betaine - is used as a mumectant and anti-irritant. The small polar molecules of betaine give our sanitiser the ability to retain moisture and give it the silky-smooth feel.
- Cymbopogon flexuosus oil - Lemongrass is used not just for its natural fragrance but also for its stimulating and antibacterial properties