East Cape Mānuka, Jojoba, Frankincense and Turmeric Skin Oil for Blemishes and Breakouts is the third oil in ManukaRx's range of essential oil blends. Carefully formulated to actively work to erase the signs of acne and prevent on-going scarring, it's the perfect introduction to using skin oils to nurture and protect your skin.
1. East Cape Mānuka, Jojoba, Frankincense and Turmeric Skin Oil for Blemishes and Breakouts uses the power of natural active ingredients:
- East Cape Mānuka Oil is an all-natural, antibacterial wonder-oil. Studies show that mānuka oil is 20-30 times more effective than Australian tea tree oil against gram-positive bacteria, making mānuka oil an essential tool in the fight against acne-causing bacteria.
- Jojoba Oil has a similar composition to our skin's sebum, an oily substance that keeps hair and skin moisturised. This similarity means jojoba oil absorbs quickly without leaving hair or skin feeling greasy and is kind to sensitive skin.
- Frankincense Oil has cytophylactic properties, which stimulates new cell growth and regeneration. It also contains limonene, which has antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant abilities.
- Turmeric Oil has become an increasingly popular addition to anti-blemish skincare thanks to the chemical compound curcumin, found in turmeric. Curcumin is thought to be anti-inflammatory and has antioxidant properties.
2. It's simple to use.
Including East Cape Mānuka, Jojoba, Frankincense and Turmeric Skin Oil in your daily routine is easy. Place a few drops onto the palm of your hand and massage on to your face using clean fingers. The oil is gentle and light enough to use morning or night, but let it absorb before applying your regular skincare.
Other ways you can include the anti-blemish oil into your routine:
- add a few drops to your regular moisturiser and use as normal
- place a few drops in your bathwater to help to ease back or body acne
- use it in combination with ManukaRx Foaming Facial Cleanse for the Prevention of Acne, and ManukaRx Moisturising Face Cream. Using the three products regularly will help to keep breakouts at bay.
3. It's anti-blemish and can help to prevent future breakouts.
East Cape Mānuka, Jojoba, Frankincense and Turmeric Skin Oil for Blemishes and Breakouts gently cleanses, while penetrating deep into the skin and breaking down excess sebum build-up in pores and hair follicles. Mānuka oil works to keep harmful acne-causing bacteria at bay, while jojoba oil helps to regulate and restore the skins natural oils.
4. It may help soften the appearance of scars and avoid further scarring.
Unfortunately, breakouts are just one part of the acne problem. Scarring is an unfortunate side effect of acne, but there are a few small actions that may help to prevent long-lasting scars. Firstly - put your hands down and step away from the mirror. Touching, squeezing or popping spots can introduce harmful bacteria and lead to scarring.
Secondly, don't stop treating the spot just because it's started to fade. Continuing to use East Cape Mānuka, Jojoba, Frankincense and Turmeric Skin Oil for Blemishes and Breakouts will help to fade scarring by stimulating cell growth (thanks frankincense oil!) and keeping skin clean and healthy.