Everyday and everywhere
Keep hands clean and refreshed with this hand sanitiser spray. Thanks to the lactic acid derived from plant fermentation, it’s 99.9% effective against most common germs. Soothing lemongrass helps create a sense of calm.
We have also combined the antibacterial properties of Manuka oil with the fresh scent of lemongrass with the known properties of lactic acid and our unique formulation of skin softening, moisturising, nourishing and soothing ingredients to bring you an alcohol free hand sanitiser that is effective against 99.9% of common germs and with constant use will not dry out your skin.
- Nourishing formula
- Safe for children
- Effective against 99.9% of common germs
Our hand sanitiser is made in New Zealand in accordance with the Code of Good Manufacturing Practices in accordance with the ISO 22716 Good Manufacturing Practice Standard and conforms to all applicable health and substance laws in New Zealand.
Please note: The ingredients for this sanitiser are antibacterial, they will not kill COVID 19 or any virus.
Pump once or twice on dry hands. Rub thoroughly until hands are dry.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Aqua - say no more distilled and purified water
- Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka) hydrosol -Hydrosols are the pure co-product of the steam distillation of plant material. When plants are steam distilled to produce essential oils, some valuable compounds of the plant, that are not found in the essential oil, become dissolved in the distillation water. Many of the valuable properties of Manuka are found only in the hydrosol.
- Propanediol - is a colourless glycol liquid derived from corn which helps your skin absorb other ingredients. We chose it because it is vegan, does not contain pesticides, gluten free, cruelty free, nut and peanut free, does not contain EU allergens
- Sodium laureth sulphate - is a common surfacant derived from coconut oil used for its cleaning and emulsifying properties
- Lactic acid - is an organic compound produced through fermentation of plant sugars and starches, used for its antibacterial properties. This is our wonder ingredient, you can find out more here
- Betaine - is used as a mumectant and anti-irritant. The small polar molecules of betaine give our sanitiser the ability to retain moisture and give it the silky smooth feel
- Cymbopogon flexuosus oil - Lemongrass is used not just for its natural fragrance but also for its stimulating and antibacterial properties
- Phenoxyethanol - is a synthetic preservate we use in very small quantities because it has broad spectrum activity against pathogens
- Ethylhexylglycerine - used in minute amounts serves as a surfacant and preservant enhancer which also is a skin softening and suspending agent
- Sodium phytate - a natural chelating agent is the sodium salt of phytic acid, a saturated cyclic acid found in plant tissues. It is a stabiliser and works synergistically with other antioxidants.
The ingredients for this sanitiser are antibacterial, they will not kill COVID 19 or any virus
More than 97% natural ingredients